Are you experiencing low sex drive? Do you feel low energy and fatigue more frequently than before? These symptoms often occur in any aging male who has a drop in testosterone level. Andropause cause emotional and physical changes that many middle-aged men in Minnesota go through.
Andropause doesn’t happen to every man in Minnesota. It’s not a sudden change, either. The changes happen even much slower than women’s menopause. This is why many men in Minneapolis and St Paul think these subtle symptoms are a normal process of aging without seeking active medical care.
Here is the list of common symptoms in the andropause men.
• Diminished sexual desire and erectile quality.
• Low energy level and fatigue
• Mood changes and irritability
• Decrease in muscle mass and strength
• Depression and loss of excitement
• Weight Gain with an increase in fat around internal organs
• Bone density decreases resulting in osteoporosis
• Sleeping problems
• Hair Loss
• Gynecomastia (male breasts)
• Sweating at night and hot flashes
• Urinary Problems
It is important to keep in mind that not every male in Minnesota will experience Andropause symptoms the same way or the same level. Some will be affected by just a few of these symptoms; some will be affected by most of them.